Industrial PC for CPTu + S-CPTu testing
In order to satisfy the ever-increasing demand for a tough yet easy to use system, Pagani Geotechnical Equipment has created a superior data acquisition system for CPTu + S-CPTu tests which allows you to work in the field in any weather conditions.
The Pagani Geotechnical TGAS08 digital acquisition system allows operators to perform CPTu + S-CPTu tests via simple and fast procedures, without the assistance of a PC in the field.
The system is resistant to rain, high and low temperatures, and the digital screen offers excellent visibility even in direct sunlight.
The TGAS-08 is also equipped with a GPS location module and a GPRS module for sending tests directly to your PC in the office via simple emails. If there is no GSM network coverage, it will still be possible to download the data using a standard USB stick.
- can also be used with less recent Pagani penetrometers (minimum of TG 63-150 kN recommended)
- allows you to run CPTu, dissipation and SCPTu tests simultaneously
- data acquisition without assistance of a personal computer
- operates in adverse weather conditions
- touchscreen offers good visibility even in direct sunlight
- data transmission via GPRS
- GPS coordinates acquisition
9V DC – 18V DC
Typical (maximum) current draw
1 A (1,5 A)
-20 ÷ +70 °C
1 USB-A and 1 USB-B
GPRS / GPS connector
Standard GPRS / GPS antenna
SIM card slot
Standard GSM SIM card