R Thread Self Drilling Anchor Bolt
Self Drilling Anchor (SDA) bolt systems include: anchor nut, anchor plate, anchor coupler, drill bit, centralizer, and the hollow anchor bars which can be cut and lengthened on request. Standard lengths are 1.5m & 3.0m lengths.
The Self Drilling Anchor system is an advanced system which can ensure the anchoring effect for complex ground conditions. It can be integrated with the functions of drilling, grouting and anchoring.
Features and advantages:
1. Safe, reliable, and time saving.
2. Simple installation & operation.
3. Choice of drill bits for different ground conditions.
4. Grouting works synchronise with drilling or after drilling. Grout can fill fractures effectively.
5. Anchor bars can be cut and lengthened on request.
6. SDA's provide higher bonding stress than smooth steel pipe.