HOLE CONTROL IS A UNIQUE COST-SAVING FLUID FORMULATED TO SPEED-UP HOLE-COLLARING, REDUCE COLLAR SLOUGHING AND STABILIZE THE ENTIRE BLASTHOLE
- HOLE CONTROL can be used with Tri-Cone, Air Rotary, Downhole Hammers and all types of Top Hammer Drills (both surface and underground).
- HOLE CONTROL reduces RE-DRILLS.
- HOLE CONTROL eliminates regrinding of cuttings, thus creating bigger chips for sampling purposes and better bailing of cuttings.
- HOLE CONTROL leaves a sticky, neatly stacked cuttings pile that is not prone to sloughing prior to loading the hole. Excellent collar protection.
- HOLE CONTROL acts as a dust suppressant and reduces wind blown fines.
- HOLE CONTROL allows blast holes to be fully loaded, helping to optimize blasting operations especially in Underground Mines.
- HOLE CONTROL works great with the Matex Fluid Injector. and makes the Drillers performance increase significantly.
DRILL CONNEX CAN MODIFY THE FORMULA TO FIT ANY MINE’S DRILLING CONDITIONS AND PROVIDE START-UP AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Product will separate slightly over time. The buckets need to be shaken vigorously before each use.
Inject Hole Control using the Matex Fluid Injector when possible.
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact Drill Connex by telephone or e-mail.**
SDS available on request.